Coronavirus update 8 July 2020
With Trinity Church closed for public worship due to stage three restrictions currently in place a range of ministries including Sunday worship are being offered online.
- Our primary means of communication for the duration of the current restrictions is via the congregational email list. If you are not currently on that list, you will not receive information essential to participating in the regular activities of the church. To add your name to the congregational email list, please forward your request to our IT convener,
- Ken Hodge: email@example.com
- A service is being pre-recorded and uploaded to our private YouTube channel in time for each Lord’s Day. A dedicated link is being sent to everyone via the congregational email list each Saturday to enable you to participate the following day.
- Session and Board meetings are continuing via Zoom, as are some midweek activities like Tuesday night Bible Study, Mainly Music, Ladies’ Prayer meeting, SYG, YALG.
- Four times a week (Tuesday-Friday) our pastor is sending out a pastoral letter which contains devotional material, prayer requests, news and information to keep us connected and prayerfully supporting one another. If you have any prayer requests or would like to contribute something for the encouragement of all, please forward to our pastor
- Phil Mercer: firstname.lastname@example.org